Take our poll.
The mild-weather months are the most popular for weddings — in many parts of the country, that means June and September.
But what does that mean for engagement ring sales? Depending on their location and other factors, jewelers may find that different parts of the year are peak season for bridal jewelry.
How about in your store? Is there a particular season when engagement rings start to move?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your top-selling season for engagement rings?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 22, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.