Take our poll.
The mild-weather months are the most popular for weddings — in many parts of the country, that means June and September.
But what does that mean for engagement ring sales? Depending on their location and other factors, jewelers may find that different parts of the year are peak season for bridal jewelry.
How about in your store? Is there a particular season when engagement rings start to move?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your top-selling season for engagement rings?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 22, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.