It's garnered 100,000+ saves.
A particular bridal set has caught the eye of a large swath of Pinterest, where it has racked up over 104,000 saves.
The social media activity prompted the Daily Mail to christen one of the pieces "the most popular engagement ring on the picture-sharing site."
Pinterest user Sylvia Billone posted the viral photo of her rings with the caption "Rose gold solitaire engagement ring with Art Deco wedding band."
Billone explained in the comments that she had the rings custom-made by a local jeweler. The engagement ring is 1.22 carats.
She wrote: "I brought a bunch of pictures for them to go by - wanted claw style prongs, non-tapered, and non-cathedral for the engagement ring. For the wedding band I had seen ones like it (Art Deco style) on Pinterest but asked for no milgrain around the single diamonds and to only have it around the double smaller diamonds."
In response to a follower's question, she wrote that the wedding band cost about $1,000 Canadian (U.S. $743). She didn't say how much the engagement ring cost.
Read more at The Daily Mail
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.