Gene the Jeweler reveals another big problem.
The problems in Gene the Jeweler's fictional jewelry store just never seem to end.
We learned in previous episodes that Gene doesn't train his employees and doesn't tend to address issues that come up, such as an employee's chronic tardiness. Things don't seem to run very smoothly in Gene's store.
In this episode of the parody series, we learn more about Margie, an employee who's already known to have problems getting along with her colleagues. As it turns out, she also has a rather severe personal hygiene problem.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
As usual, Gene doesn't seem to have any plans for tackling the issue. But it sure is funny to hear him describe it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.