You could say this situation stinks.
A jeweler like Gene Kadlin, who doesn't know how to manage or delegate, will often find himself in deep ... stuff.
And that's exactly what happens in the latest episode of the Gene the Jeweler video series. Literally.
A certain customer keeps clogging the store's toilet. And we use the word "customer" liberally. There's no indication that she actually buys anything.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene has just fixed the latest clog himself.
"It's my shop," he says. "I have a lot of employees, but they've got other things to do. They're busy."
And Gene is starting to suspect this customer has been busy, as well — running a bit of a scam.
You could say the whole situation stinks.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.