You could say this situation stinks.
A jeweler like Gene Kadlin, who doesn't know how to manage or delegate, will often find himself in deep ... stuff.
And that's exactly what happens in the latest episode of the Gene the Jeweler video series. Literally.
A certain customer keeps clogging the store's toilet. And we use the word "customer" liberally. There's no indication that she actually buys anything.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene has just fixed the latest clog himself.
"It's my shop," he says. "I have a lot of employees, but they've got other things to do. They're busy."
And Gene is starting to suspect this customer has been busy, as well — running a bit of a scam.
You could say the whole situation stinks.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.