It makes proposals 'even less romantic,' the New York Post reports.
You have the ring and you've planned the perfect proposal. All that's left is to daydream about your future with that special someone, right?
Wrong. Have you even thought about how you're going to document the experience for social media?
It's a problem that people in days gone by never conceived of, but it's a crucial issue now. And a company called RokShok has a solution: an engagement ring box/smartphone case.
The New York Post writes that it "positions the ring perfectly in front of the camera to film the reaction, making modern proposals even less romantic."
On its website, the company writes: "Whether its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat, instantly share the big news with the world. Include family and friends in the moment by proposing LIVE."
The company says the intended retail price is $59.95, although there's a pre-order price of $39.95.
Watch a video about the product:
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.