But does he understand what 'vacation' means?
To stay sharp and motivated, it's important to take some time off work every now and then. A nice vacation can be just the thing to re-energize a weary jeweler.
Gene the Jeweler, a fictional character created by marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, understands this. Or so he says.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene takes his team to Las Vegas once a year for the trade shows. That counts a vacation, doesn't it?
Or perhaps you define a vacation as time spent away from your team. If that's the case, the Gene takes one every single day when he leaves work.
Or maybe Gene just doesn't get it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.