The Nation’s Largest Restyle Event Company seeks experienced Bench Jewelers, who are free to travel and ready for the financial success that working for a great company offers.
$75,000 - $140,000 Salary, Commissions, Bonuses, and Profit Sharing
- Set schedule
- 34 weeks per year travel required (about 6-8 weeks at a time)
- Security provided
As a bench jeweler with Dana Augustine, Inc. you will have the great opportunity to work with one sales person and travel the country as a design team. Our teams work out of a variety of jewelry retail stores including those that are a part of Sterling, Helzberg and many others. As a design team, you will have the opportunity to sell jewelry from our fine selections, earn high-dollar commissions and increase your network of clients.
- Excellent Base Salary
- High Commission Percentage
- Profit- Sharing Plan
- Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Commuting allowance
- Paid travel and vacations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must be experienced in stone setting (all types), ring
- sizing, and jewelry repair (soldering, prong re-tipping, resetting stones, etc.)
- Ability to work in Gold and Platinum
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Five or more years of Bench Jeweler experience in a fast paced environment, to include diamond setting and fine jewelry repair
- The ability to build trust, exhibit integrity, operate fairly, and with professionalism with clients and staff members
or Call: 770-499-8932 ext:246
To see more INSTORE Classifieds, go to our Classifieds Homepage.
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.