Gregory Jewelers, Mountain Home, AR
Early in my career, I met a woman who had worked every aspect of the jewelry industry. She is hands down the best saleslady I know. I consider her a mentor and friend. She looked at me through her thick glasses, got right in my face and said, “Honey, always remember: Profit is not a dirty word.” To that I say amen and hallelujah!
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon