Gregory Jewelers, Mountain Home, AR
Early in my career, I met a woman who had worked every aspect of the jewelry industry. She is hands down the best saleslady I know. I consider her a mentor and friend. She looked at me through her thick glasses, got right in my face and said, “Honey, always remember: Profit is not a dirty word.” To that I say amen and hallelujah!
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?