Convince them to give you 24 hours.
You won't always have the exact diamond a customer wants — but that shouldn't mean you lose the sale.
The key is to convince the potential buyer to give you a day to get the right gemstone from a supplier.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers some phrasing designed to "get them excited to come back in." The point is to build trust by emphasizing the quality of your relationships in the industry.
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador