Last year's winner claims the No. 1 spot again.
For the second straight year, Gabriel & Co. took the top spot in our Big Survey (with 14 percent of the vote), garnering the most votes when readers were asked to name the three best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that they carry.
Pandora was the top pick from 2009-2015, but fell to No. 3.
Below is this year's full list. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
1. Gabriel & Co.
6. Hearts on Fire
8. Simon G.
9. (tie) John Hardy, Royal Chain
11. (tie) Benchmark, Lashbrook
13. (tie) Frederic Duclos, Roberto Coin
15. (tie) Alex & Ani, Ostbye
18. (tie) CrownRing, David Yurman, Gemsone
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon