Last year's winner claims the No. 1 spot again.
For the second straight year, Gabriel & Co. took the top spot in our Big Survey (with 14 percent of the vote), garnering the most votes when readers were asked to name the three best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that they carry.
Pandora was the top pick from 2009-2015, but fell to No. 3.
Below is this year's full list. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
1. Gabriel & Co.
6. Hearts on Fire
8. Simon G.
9. (tie) John Hardy, Royal Chain
11. (tie) Benchmark, Lashbrook
13. (tie) Frederic Duclos, Roberto Coin
15. (tie) Alex & Ani, Ostbye
18. (tie) CrownRing, David Yurman, Gemsone
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador