It's a perennial favorite.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked readers to tell us the three best-performing watch brands they carry.
For context, in 2009, Citizen and Seiko were the top two best-performing watch brands, with Bulova claiming the fourth spot on the list. In 2017, the top two remain the same, but Bulova has moved into third place. Belair and Pulsar have dropped slightly while Rolex has moved up two spots.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Below are the full results. You can see all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
- Tag Heuer
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador