At its heart, Valentine’s Day is about sweet-smelling things that go together (roses, chocolates, people sometimes). In the spirit of the day, Mees Jewelry in Chillicothe, OH, paired up with a local artisan to celebrate the day of love. “I loved her bath bombs and thought, ‘How cool would it be to be able to put a piece of jewelry in there?’” says owner Angela Mees. “After much trial and error, we discovered how to make it work. And lucky for us, it was huge for Valentine’s Day with our Mees Jewelry Bathbombs that had a surprise pair of pink sapphire earrings in them.”
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon