Sales advice from Aleah Arundale.
Treated diamonds are one option for customers who want sparkle on a budget.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale of the popular Jewelers Helping Jewelers Facebook group offers some advice on selling these clarity-enhanced stones. She provides some helpful phrases you can borrow when talking with clients, along with a clever analogy involving a Lexus.
Take a look:
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon