Yes, when you hire others to help you, you might think they don’t work as fast or as well as you do, but guess what? That’s OK. You can’t do it all, and it frees you to think about the business overall, maybe try new things, who knows? Eve J. Alfille, Eve J. Alfille Gallery and Studio, Evanston, IL
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador