Why it is true: The first thing most people do when waking up in the morning is check their text messages.
Plan of action: If you want to reach your customer about a critical issue, send him a text message to be seen the very first thing in the morning (and by “critical,” I mean an urgent repair or a special item you have ordered for him). Remarkably, clients will genuinely appreciate your reaching out to them.
Source: David W. Richardson CSP, Jewelry Sales Training International
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador