This client turns the beat around with a ’70s vibe
She might not remember the ’70s, but she loves to recreate the looks of the era, which also took over the runways for the past few seasons: bell-bottoms, wrap dresses, platform shoes, fringe, and gold jewelry. She watches The Last Days Of Disco for influence and Saturday Night Fever for reference and looks to icons Lauren Hutton, Bianca Jagger and Cher for how to pull off the look and revive the feminist sex appeal of the day.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.