Love to Love Lydia
This volume brings the whimsical world of Parisian jeweler Lydia Courteille’s spectacular designs to your coffee table. Whether you offer this book for purchase or have it displayed for inspirational browsing, its colorful contents are sure to delight. accpublishinggroup.com.
Everything in Its Place
It’s a great idea to have one of these adorable dishes handy to keep track of your customer’s personal trinkets while they try on fresh finds in your store. katespade.com.
Custom Cut Cards
These ultra-cool foiled cards, designed by graduate gemologist and artist Hannah Becker, are sure to bring a smile to the face of everyone who sees them. diamondoodles.com.
$5 for one, $28 for 6
Light Up Your Life
This candle fills your store with a blend of tuberose, jasmine petals, frangipani, sweet incense and sandalwood scents while leaving behind a bowl finished in 22K gold and John Hardy’s hammered “Palu” technique. johnhardy.com.
If you must use binder clips, they might as well be gold and shiny, right? This is one of those just-for-fun touches of branding that feels like a wink at your customers. bando.com.
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.