Bridal sales are trending up for Brain Squad jewelers, with 48% reporting sales that were up or way up (more than 25%). The Northeast reported the biggest gains, with only 13% of jewelers reporting decreased bridal sales. The South and Canada had more jewelers who lost sales, with 35% of Canadian jewelers and 32% of Southern jewelers reporting decreases. The Midwest saw the greatest proportion of jewelers whose sales stayed flat, with 44% reporting little movement in their bridal jewelry performance.
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry business serving the public, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.