She’s meticulous in her choices of career, clothing, business partners, significant others, and, of course ... jewels. Her overall vibe screams confidence and she’s not afraid to show off. After all, what fun is it making the big bucks if you can’t use some of them to spoil yourself? When the pressure mounts, the Boss Babe meets it head-on, all while wearing her finest designer earrings and her newest pair of Christian Louboutins.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.