Confident and comfortable, she seeks the same qualities in her jewelry.
The Silver Fox is confidence incarnate. Her long, platinum locks took years to perfect, and she prides herself on having earned every strand. Her choice in jewelry matches her choice in appearance: understated and beautiful. She is everything she wants to be, and those around her are quick to notice.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.