Nearly seven in 10 big-city jewelers reported increases last year. In other market types, prices were little changed. Country town jewelers struggled the most.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.