Oscar de la Renta spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
When we talk about non-traditional being the new norm for weddings, we weren’t exactly thinking white denim and all styles of pants as viable alternatives to gowns. But on the spring 2018 bridal runways, Oscar de la Renta and independent talents showed these casual variations, along with their more serious floor-length lace and beaded numbers. This informal approach to bridal calls for more alternative options in all forms of wedding jewelry.
18K white gold and diamond effortless teardrop cuff.
18K white gold and diamond Taken necklace.
14K art deco slim rings.
$2,255 (diamond), $1,650 (emerald)
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.