Oscar de la Renta spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
When we talk about non-traditional being the new norm for weddings, we weren’t exactly thinking white denim and all styles of pants as viable alternatives to gowns. But on the spring 2018 bridal runways, Oscar de la Renta and independent talents showed these casual variations, along with their more serious floor-length lace and beaded numbers. This informal approach to bridal calls for more alternative options in all forms of wedding jewelry.
18K white gold and diamond effortless teardrop cuff.
18K white gold and diamond Taken necklace.
14K art deco slim rings.
$2,255 (diamond), $1,650 (emerald)
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.