Reem Acra spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Black bows, ribbons, gloves and belts accented white gowns during the bridal runway shows. In jewelry, this translates into either black diamonds or blackened metals which play off of shimmering yellow gold, sparkling white diamonds or lustrous pearls. Styles in engagement rings and wedding bands and complementary jewels are anything but conventional and range from stacks of contrasting metal and black-and-white diamond wedding bands to nature-inspired headpieces.
Sylva & Cie
18K white rose-cut diamond ring (approx. 5.32 TCW).
Price on request
18K pavé diamond caged white freshwater pearl earrings
Medusa headpiece in gold leaf, oxidized silver and diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.