Calvin Klein spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During New York Fashion Week, Spring 2018 color was out in full force. Ready-to-wear designers had a major orange crush. Jewelry designers are also giving orange a new twist in big juicy gemstones that range from hessonite and spessartite garnets to mystical fire opals.
One-of-a-kind fire opal Buddha carving set inside crystal dome and gold frame with diamond and carnelian flowers on the border.
Melissa Joy Manning
Montana agate double band ring.
Spessartite cabochon ring in 18K yellow gold with diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.