Victoria Beckham Spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Ready-to-wear designers lined their shows with fresh lavender. Whether they showed this calming shade in feminine dresses, streamlined essentials or edgy bomber jackets, this pastel hue is having a moment. Lavender sapphires, rose de France amethyst, kunzite and other shades of soft purple gemstones range from faceted to cabochon and are set into delicate stackable and layering pieces or bolder, more graphic styles.
Swinging Stones earrings of multiple colored gemstones of pink and purple amethysts, moon quartz and varying blue topaz in 18K pink gold.
oxidized silver and high karat gold lavender sapphire ring.
Price on request
14K Rose de France amethyst with citrine, orange sapphire and diamond earrings.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.