The ultimate personal power piece, from serene to sexy.
Bridal rings are synonymous with romance, but the category of self-purchased finger finery is holding strong. The bold, confident women of the world are looking for ways to express their personalities, and with these rings, you’ll have what they’re looking for right at your fingertips.
Graymoor Lane Designs (ABOVE)
Model Basia Milewicz wears 14K gold and diamond jewelry by Graymoor Lane Designs, including Cypress pendant ($795), Pavé Bloom stacking rings ($750-795) and Mini Bloom stacking rings.
Photographer: Anthony Batista, Agency: PI&C
These thoughtful jewels don’t scream, they whisper. Understated elegance, earthy gemstones, and the smooth gleam of precious metal make these easy-to-love rings as soothing as they are lovely.
Sterling silver with rhodium finish and blue topaz (2.04 TCW).
(401) 667-7279, bastian-inverun.com
14K yellow gold ring with rose-cut diamonds.
(917) 450-0599, jewelyrie.com
14K green gold ring with dendritic agate.
(718) 571-9049, judipowersjewelry.com
18K yellow gold ring with diamond (0.04 TCW) and sapphire (0.57 TCW).
14K yellow gold ring with freshwater seed cultured pearls and diamonds.
(800) 556-7738, imperialpearl.com
14K yellow gold ring with diamonds.
(917) 805-1985, montmorenyccollection.com
Shamila Fine Jewelry
14K white, yellow, and rose gold ring with rutilated topaz and diamonds.
(206) 669-7688, shamila.com
Ring in sterling silver with a 10K yellow gold spinning band.
(905) 882-8595, meditationrings.com
Daria de Koning
18K yellow gold ring with turquoise and iolite.
(310) 873-3236, dariadekoning.com
Sizzling with pizzazz, these rockin’ rings are ready to pop the champagne and pump up the music. Bright colors and dynamic shapes crossed with unexpected design make these bold beauties hard to resist.
18K white gold ring with black rhodium finish and mine-cut diamonds.
(415) 863-1475, sethicouture.com
Platinum ring with royal blue moonstone (9.00 TCW) and sapphires (0.37 TCW) and diamonds (0.19 TCW).
(626) 331-4533, omiprive.com
14K gold-plated brass ring with amethyst, lemon quartz, and cubic zirconia.
(212) 244-1877, bounkit.com
Platinum ring with sapphires (9.92 TCW) and diamonds (1.20 TCW).
(310) 276-6041, robertprocop.com
14K rose gold ring with rhodolite garnet (14.00 TCW) and diamonds (2.36 TCW).
(516) 466-7200, levian.com
Lost Bird Designs
14K rose gold ring with coral, Australian opal, and diamonds.
Oxidized sterling silver ring with diamonds and 18K yellow gold.
(612) 875-5788, karinjacobson.com
18K white gold ring with diamonds (0.70 TCW).
18K yellow gold ring with Mahenge garnet and diamonds.
(866) 472-5699, anthonylent.com
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.