Calvin Klein 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Whether ‘20s flapper, ‘70s disco or Western-inspired, fringe hemlines shimmied down the international spring 2018 fashion runways. Jewelry creators have been shakers of this look throughout history, but in the past year, designers have been playing with this trend in modern looks with multiple chains for earrings, pendants and necklaces. This creates a lot of fluidity and movement and is also being interpreted with colored gemstones, diamonds and mixed metals.
14K yellow gold, oxidized sterling silver and diamond Shoreline Fringe earrings.
18K yellow gold, green quartz, rock crystal, black onyx, white onyx and diamond fringe earrings.
Coomi Sagrada Affinity
20K gold lariat with green cat’s eye and diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.