Calvin Klein 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Whether ‘20s flapper, ‘70s disco or Western-inspired, fringe hemlines shimmied down the international spring 2018 fashion runways. Jewelry creators have been shakers of this look throughout history, but in the past year, designers have been playing with this trend in modern looks with multiple chains for earrings, pendants and necklaces. This creates a lot of fluidity and movement and is also being interpreted with colored gemstones, diamonds and mixed metals.
14K yellow gold, oxidized sterling silver and diamond Shoreline Fringe earrings.
18K yellow gold, green quartz, rock crystal, black onyx, white onyx and diamond fringe earrings.
Coomi Sagrada Affinity
20K gold lariat with green cat’s eye and diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.