Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
There was an air of nobility as fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci sent models accessorized in tiaras, diadems and parures with a regal feeling down the spring 2018 runways. Precious gemstones and elegantly proportioned earrings and necklaces designed in collaboration with top jewelry designers were also a hit this season. Here we feature how rings and necklaces are inspired by the royal jewels of the crown.
14K intricate filigree band ring inspired by a tiara.
Diamond tiara necklace in 14K pink gold.
Lulu & Shay
Fancy sapphire 14K gold Beatrix Marquis ring and Pear Seaweed ring in 14K yellow gold with pink tourmaline center.
Beatrix ring $1,725; Seaweed ring $1,350
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.