Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
There was an air of nobility as fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci sent models accessorized in tiaras, diadems and parures with a regal feeling down the spring 2018 runways. Precious gemstones and elegantly proportioned earrings and necklaces designed in collaboration with top jewelry designers were also a hit this season. Here we feature how rings and necklaces are inspired by the royal jewels of the crown.
14K intricate filigree band ring inspired by a tiara.
Diamond tiara necklace in 14K pink gold.
Lulu & Shay
Fancy sapphire 14K gold Beatrix Marquis ring and Pear Seaweed ring in 14K yellow gold with pink tourmaline center.
Beatrix ring $1,725; Seaweed ring $1,350
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.