Advance Your Designs
Jewelry designer Rémy Rotenier’s latest DVD, Advanced Jewelry Design, helps advanced students of rendering to elevate their skills.
MJSA Press has released a new book, A Jeweler’s Guide To Apprenticeships: How To Create Effective Programs. The new release, by educator and award-winning jewelry artist Nanz Aalund, offers a collection of tests, step-by-step projects and even interviews with professional jewelers.
Light It Up
The Linx floor lamp from Lumi Source calls to mind the planes of a faceted gem in an understated, industrial-chic way.
A Real Cocktail Ring
Finally, a chic, grown-up version of the Ring Pop: Sweet Saba’s Campari on the Rocks offers a high fashion incarnation of everyone’s favorite edible accessory.
These lovely fused glass dishes from Dunitz & Company are hand cut and painted by artisans in Guatemala.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.