Advance Your Designs
Jewelry designer Rémy Rotenier’s latest DVD, Advanced Jewelry Design, helps advanced students of rendering to elevate their skills.
MJSA Press has released a new book, A Jeweler’s Guide To Apprenticeships: How To Create Effective Programs. The new release, by educator and award-winning jewelry artist Nanz Aalund, offers a collection of tests, step-by-step projects and even interviews with professional jewelers.
Light It Up
The Linx floor lamp from Lumi Source calls to mind the planes of a faceted gem in an understated, industrial-chic way.
A Real Cocktail Ring
Finally, a chic, grown-up version of the Ring Pop: Sweet Saba’s Campari on the Rocks offers a high fashion incarnation of everyone’s favorite edible accessory.
These lovely fused glass dishes from Dunitz & Company are hand cut and painted by artisans in Guatemala.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.