Think outside the watch
WITgrip is a remarkable innovation that allows its users to wear technology, such as smartwatches and smartphones, on the side of the wrist, which avoids wrist, shoulder, and neck strain.
Music City Lineup
The American Gem Society (AGS) has announced the keynote speakers for the 2018 AGS Conclave, scheduled for late April in Nashville, TN, including entertainer Marie Osmond, magician and professional football player Jon Dorenbos, guitarist Mike Rayburn and emcee Joel Zeff.
Reclaim Your Time
Colorado Timeworks Watch Service Center is offering one of their instructional videos online for free. The complimentary download contains a comprehensive lesson on a skill useful to any jewelry professional: how to change watch batteries.
Mountains of Mountings
Overnight Mountings released two new catalogs: a 650-plus page bridal bonanza and a new collection of high-end couture finished jewelry.
Kim International has released two new jewelry catalogs: The Tesoro Collection catalog, which features 14K gold, diamond, and gemstone fashion jewelry; and The Eleganza Collection catalog, which highlights their sterling silver designs with 18K gold accents, diamonds, and gemstones.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.