J Zoe Kravitz at the 75th Golden Globes in Lorraine Schwartz emerald earrings.
Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
When actresses attending the 75th Golden Globes wore black as a sign of solidarity for the Time’s Up initiative, it was a brave and powerful message. Regarding the jewelry they wore, the message was equally clear — a statement of empowering pieces. Diamonds were out in full force, but the standout emerald jewels enchanted us with vibrant elegance.
Custom 18K diamond and emerald earrings.
Platinum and 18K gold 9.61-carat emerald ring with fancy yellow diamond sides.
18K gold bracelet with emeralds (1.04 TCW) and diamonds (0.59 TCW) enclosed in double white sapphires.
Price upon request
Emerald center locket with green diamond bail and white diamond accents
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.