Get a Grasp on Clasps
CLASPS: 4,000 YEARS OF FASTENERS IN JEWELLERY, by Anna Tabakhova, traces the evolution of the clasp from the Bronze Age to today and has won acclaim from museums and jewelry historians all over the world.
The Mini Museum is a portable collection of curiosities where every item is authentic, iconic, and clearly labeled. Many are geological, making it a perfect gift for gemological enthusiasts or a fantastic talking point as unusual store décor.
Clutch Your Gems
The Agate Gem Clutch by TAYMA Fine Jewellery incorporates bright silk and gorgeous agate slices — spectacular for the unabashed fashionista who loves to make a splash!
Sniffle in Style
Place a custom order of tissues with the name of your store, and you’ll be ready to stylishly soothe even the most emotional engagement-ring hunting lovebirds.
$1 per pack
Jump Through Hoops
This rainbow crystal embroidery hoop art is sweet, on-brand, and handmade! Particularly perfect for shops looking to curate a boho vibe.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.