de Boulle, Houston, TX
Nick Boulle is best known for his passions: motorsports, cycling, watches, design and family. His love for cars and competition drove him early in life to racing cars, where he competed at the amateur and eventually the professional levels of the sport. In January, Nick won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona event. He officially became a part of his family’s business, de Boulle Diamond & Jewelry, when the family opened its Houston location, which was named America’s Coolest Store in the big category in 2016.
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Hired His Nephew ... And at Least Insurance Covered the Damage
- Cartoon: Now That's Customer Service ...
- Video: Sometimes You Have to Fire a Customer ... And Here's a Great Example
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!