You could say this situation stinks.
A jeweler like Gene Kadlin, who doesn't know how to manage or delegate, will often find himself in deep ... stuff.
And that's exactly what happens in the latest episode of the Gene the Jeweler video series. Literally.
A certain customer keeps clogging the store's toilet. And we use the word "customer" liberally. There's no indication that she actually buys anything.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene has just fixed the latest clog himself.
"It's my shop," he says. "I have a lot of employees, but they've got other things to do. They're busy."
And Gene is starting to suspect this customer has been busy, as well — running a bit of a scam.
You could say the whole situation stinks.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Hired His Nephew ... And at Least Insurance Covered the Damage
- Cartoon: Now That's Customer Service ...
- Video: Sometimes You Have to Fire a Customer ... And Here's a Great Example
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!