But does he understand what 'vacation' means?
To stay sharp and motivated, it's important to take some time off work every now and then. A nice vacation can be just the thing to re-energize a weary jeweler.
Gene the Jeweler, a fictional character created by marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, understands this. Or so he says.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene takes his team to Las Vegas once a year for the trade shows. That counts a vacation, doesn't it?
Or perhaps you define a vacation as time spent away from your team. If that's the case, the Gene takes one every single day when he leaves work.
Or maybe Gene just doesn't get it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Hired His Nephew ... And at Least Insurance Covered the Damage
- Cartoon: Now That's Customer Service ...
- Video: Sometimes You Have to Fire a Customer ... And Here's a Great Example
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!