Create the right feeling in your clients.
It can be frustrating when a customer leaves without buying something — especially when you can't figure out why.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale explains that it's often because the person already has a necklace and feels it's irresponsible to own too many things. It's the jeweler's job to help the client feel more positive about making a purchase.
Arundale offers tips for creating the right feeling by promoting trade-ins. Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.
Latest Know How Stories
- What Legacy Will You Leave As a Jeweler? Here's What Your Peers Say
- Can You Afford to Close Your Store for Extended Time? Here's What Other Jewelers Say
- When a Longtime Employee and Family Friend Steals from a Store and Vanishes, How Should the Owners Handle It?
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience