Last year's winner claims the No. 1 spot again.
For the second straight year, Gabriel & Co. took the top spot in our Big Survey (with 14 percent of the vote), garnering the most votes when readers were asked to name the three best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that they carry.
Pandora was the top pick from 2009-2015, but fell to No. 3.
Below is this year's full list. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
1. Gabriel & Co.
6. Hearts on Fire
8. Simon G.
9. (tie) John Hardy, Royal Chain
11. (tie) Benchmark, Lashbrook
13. (tie) Frederic Duclos, Roberto Coin
15. (tie) Alex & Ani, Ostbye
18. (tie) CrownRing, David Yurman, Gemsone
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone