It's a perennial favorite.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked readers to tell us the three best-performing watch brands they carry.
For context, in 2009, Citizen and Seiko were the top two best-performing watch brands, with Bulova claiming the fourth spot on the list. In 2017, the top two remain the same, but Bulova has moved into third place. Belair and Pulsar have dropped slightly while Rolex has moved up two spots.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Below are the full results. You can see all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
- Tag Heuer
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.
Latest Know How Stories
- What Legacy Will You Leave As a Jeweler? Here's What Your Peers Say
- Can You Afford to Close Your Store for Extended Time? Here's What Other Jewelers Say
- When a Longtime Employee and Family Friend Steals from a Store and Vanishes, How Should the Owners Handle It?
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience