Sales advice from Aleah Arundale.
Treated diamonds are one option for customers who want sparkle on a budget.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale of the popular Jewelers Helping Jewelers Facebook group offers some advice on selling these clarity-enhanced stones. She provides some helpful phrases you can borrow when talking with clients, along with a clever analogy involving a Lexus.
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone