Why it is true: The first thing most people do when waking up in the morning is check their text messages.
Plan of action: If you want to reach your customer about a critical issue, send him a text message to be seen the very first thing in the morning (and by “critical,” I mean an urgent repair or a special item you have ordered for him). Remarkably, clients will genuinely appreciate your reaching out to them.
Source: David W. Richardson CSP, Jewelry Sales Training International
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone