Confident and comfortable, she seeks the same qualities in her jewelry.
The Silver Fox is confidence incarnate. Her long, platinum locks took years to perfect, and she prides herself on having earned every strand. Her choice in jewelry matches her choice in appearance: understated and beautiful. She is everything she wants to be, and those around her are quick to notice.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.