Nearly seven in 10 big-city jewelers reported increases last year. In other market types, prices were little changed. Country town jewelers struggled the most.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.