Oscar de la Renta spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
When we talk about non-traditional being the new norm for weddings, we weren’t exactly thinking white denim and all styles of pants as viable alternatives to gowns. But on the spring 2018 bridal runways, Oscar de la Renta and independent talents showed these casual variations, along with their more serious floor-length lace and beaded numbers. This informal approach to bridal calls for more alternative options in all forms of wedding jewelry.
18K white gold and diamond effortless teardrop cuff.
18K white gold and diamond Taken necklace.
14K art deco slim rings.
$2,255 (diamond), $1,650 (emerald)
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.