Advance Your Designs
Jewelry designer Rémy Rotenier’s latest DVD, Advanced Jewelry Design, helps advanced students of rendering to elevate their skills.
MJSA Press has released a new book, A Jeweler’s Guide To Apprenticeships: How To Create Effective Programs. The new release, by educator and award-winning jewelry artist Nanz Aalund, offers a collection of tests, step-by-step projects and even interviews with professional jewelers.
Light It Up
The Linx floor lamp from Lumi Source calls to mind the planes of a faceted gem in an understated, industrial-chic way.
A Real Cocktail Ring
Finally, a chic, grown-up version of the Ring Pop: Sweet Saba’s Campari on the Rocks offers a high fashion incarnation of everyone’s favorite edible accessory.
These lovely fused glass dishes from Dunitz & Company are hand cut and painted by artisans in Guatemala.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.