Jessica Biel at the 69th Primetime Emmys in Forevermark diamond earrings. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
The stars walked the red carpet in linear earrings at the fall 2017 Primetime Emmys. Jennifer Biel, Mandy Moore, Evan Rachel Wood and other beauties went sparkly in lean diamond styles. Jewelry designers seem to also be longing for this look. They turn out similar styles that either have a vintage or modern feel and a few jolts of vivid color.
Pearl ear jacket in 18K gold with white diamonds and pearls.
Diamond, tanzanite and pink tourmaline linear earrings.
Diamond linear drop earrings with diamonds on the ear wire.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- How to Sell to the Client Who Thinks Art Deco Is the Bee's Knees
- From Puka Shells to Movable Charms, Here are the Latest Jewelry Collections
- Here's the Colorful Runway Trend That's Influencing Jewelry Designs This Summer
- From Amethyst Soap to Meditative Mineral Studies, Here's Your Jewelry Pro Gear for July
- Hearts on Fire Grabs the Top Spot, and More Hot Sellers for May
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.