Tom Ford spring 2018 runway show. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
International ready-to-wear designers were feeling the blues when they sent an American classic — denim — down the runways for spring 2018. From dressed up to ripped up, from darker to lighter washes, from western to rock ‘n roll influences, it was all about the jeans this season. Jewelry designers are also tuning in to the soul of the blues in a range of denim-friendly gemstones, which includes lapis, iolite, and natural Ceylon sapphires.
Lapis center necklace in 24K gold and oxidized sterling silver.
Guided Ring in 18K yellow gold with lapis center and black and white diamond accents.
14K yellow gold lapis earrings with multi-color tourmaline accents.
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: From Metallic to Polychrome, Fashion Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- Stuller's Newest Catalogs ... and More Service News for April
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.