J Zoe Kravitz at the 75th Golden Globes in Lorraine Schwartz emerald earrings.
Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
When actresses attending the 75th Golden Globes wore black as a sign of solidarity for the Time’s Up initiative, it was a brave and powerful message. Regarding the jewelry they wore, the message was equally clear — a statement of empowering pieces. Diamonds were out in full force, but the standout emerald jewels enchanted us with vibrant elegance.
Custom 18K diamond and emerald earrings.
Platinum and 18K gold 9.61-carat emerald ring with fancy yellow diamond sides.
18K gold bracelet with emeralds (1.04 TCW) and diamonds (0.59 TCW) enclosed in double white sapphires.
Price upon request
Emerald center locket with green diamond bail and white diamond accents
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Video: 18 New Styles That Prove Earrings Are Still Awesome
- The Very First Samuel B. Catalog and More Service Stories for June
- Check Out Your Fellow Jewelers' Best-Selling Brands and Products from April
- Marble Mac Covers, Boss Babe Bags and More Jewelry Pro Gear for June
- This is the Necklace Trend that Stole the Show on Recent Red Carpets
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!